Saturday, June 9, 2012

Vic's Big Book - The Paperback





Arrived home in France today after 7 days dashing round UK, to find the first two copies of the paperback version of "Vic's Big Walk" waiting for me. It was only last Sunday that Peter, my designer friend (the author of "In The Well") and I spent all day putting it together!

The books look excellent and very professional. A change to the cover is required because of a slight error we made on a very tiring day, but I believe that can be easily done. The book should be available for purchase on Amazon and elsewhere by the end of the month.

I used Lulu for this service and I have to say I am very impressed with the results.

I have just read through the book to make sure the layout is OK - it is - and I have to immodestly say that, even 18 months after I finished writing it, I am still very pleased with the book itself.

I am pretty sure that the next 3 books, which I hope to publish during 2012 and 2013, will be published simultaneously on Kindle and in paperback via Lulu.

No comments:

Post a Comment